I think what God took from the hair on my head he gave to the vision of my eyes. As a consequence I like smaller fonts that display more data on the screen... But end users can hate this! The following solution was made to help the poster of this form thread and the many end users out there that still have hair ;) Here's a little demo...
- Install jQuery.
- Create an application item called FONT_SIZE_ADJ.
- Create an On Demand process called RETURN_NOTHING and enter the following for the body (yes, it's really one line that says 'null;'):
- Modify the page template to include the following (I put mine right before the 'td' that held the navigation bar):
<td style="white-space:nowrap"> (-) Save / Reset (+) </td>
- Paste the following in the HTML Header of the page:
The original thread had to do with Interactive Reports so that's what this code works with but it should be easy enough to modify the code to suit your needs. You could even save the user's preference and load it when they login to the application. Also, keep page 0 in mind if you want to use this throughout the entire application.
- Update 5-JAN-2009: Updated code to handle the interactive report refreshing better. Still working on something to fix IE.